Walter's 95th Anniversary Celebration
My father started something in 1919 and had no idea the stomachs he would please and smiles he would create for 95 years to come. In wanting to be different, he created a new way of serving a hot dog: split down the middle, grilled in a “secret sauce” & served on a toasted bun topped with his specialty mustard. Since I was 6 years old, I learned the family business by watching my father & mother, Walter & Rose, and I have seen five generations bond over their love of the genuine and classic Walter’s experience. We thank the families, the friends, the groups, the teams, and the staff, both near and far, for allowing us to become a part of their lives and for giving us our reputation of the best hot dog in the world. To the next 95 years!
– Gene Warrington & the Walter’s Family
Sunday, October 26th
Hours: 11:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Hot Dog Eating Contest: 3:00 p.m.
- Face painting for the kids: 11:30-3:30 p.m.
- Free Walter’s 95th Souvenir Cup with the purchase of any small soda, milkshake or egg cream
Monday, October 27th
Hours: 11:00 a.m. – 7: 00 p.m.
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
- 95 cent hot dogs! (limit 6 per customer) NOTE: No puppy dogs will be served on this day
- Free Walter’s souvenir with every order!
Tuesday, October 28th
Hours: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
WIN AT WALTER’S DAY
- Show us your order number & take a spin at the prize wheel for a chance to win T-shirts, decks of cards, mustard jars, pens & Gift cards
- Show your Walter’s pride! wear your Walter’s t-shirt for a free hot dog!
Be sure to share your Walter’s 95th anniversary celebration photos using the official hashtag! The best photo will be chosen Wednesday and will win a $25 gift card.